Monday, October 1, 2012

My Autumn Reasons to Love!

~Here is My Top Ten Must Haves for Fall~


1. Cardi Cardi Cardigans!! Any Color. Easy to add to all of your summer tanks to make a warm fall outfit.
2. Brown Boots <3 Ahhh comfortable, warm and goes with everything. Every girl need a good pair (or two) of brown riding boots
 

3. The Walking Dead Season 3. My Obsession! Perfect for October and Halloween!! A little tid bit about me, I'm deathly afraid of zombies and therefore love zombie movie and now I have a zombie show! It's amazing.


4. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Candle and Body Wash from Bath and Body Works. If you havn't smelt this amazing aroma then you havn't lived.

5. My Amazingly comfortable Hammock! It was a gift to myself and with the cooler weather I can finally enjoy it!
6. Apple Cider. Mmmmmmmmmmm! Need I say more?







7.The Kindle Fire A gift from my amazin parent last Christmas. Easy to read a book, search the web or write on my blog from anywhere, even my hammock :)
8. Scarvesssss To where while I am laying on my Hammock with my Kindle Fire and drinking Hot Apple Cider!
9. PUMPKINS!!! Carving, Pie, Scents Everything Pumpkin! I don't know when I aquired this strange obsession over pumkins. Maybe all of the trip to the pumkin patches as a child or all the times I have carved a pumkin and then baked pumkin seeds for a snack. Maybe it is just because a pumpkin is the universal symbol for fall. (Probably All Three)

10. The Brisk Cool Weather in which if we did not have, it would not be concidered Fall! It is the perfect tempurature to just sit outside with a light sweater on and enjoy nature and the beauty of the changing season where everything starts dying to be reborn in the winter. Too Deep? Well get over it that's just what fall does to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment