Monday, October 1, 2012

Inspiration for My House Decor

My Inspiration...


I have finally figured it out!!! After all the years of not knowing what my design style was I think I have finally figured it out.

Rustic Shabby Chic.


Thats it! After all of the criticism that my house looks like an old lady's well its because it is! I love all of my vintage, reused furnature. When I bought my house I had recently started watching Once Upon A Time on ABC and the decoration of Mary Margaret Blanchard's (Snow White) Apartment is sooooo cute. With all of the whites, light pinks, yellows, green and blues it is a fresh breath of air. But here is my problem somehow when they do it, it can work for any season. Winter, Fall, Spring. But when I tried I always feel like it should be spring.

Here is my inspiration...







This is Snow White's house. So crisp with all of the rustin furnature and colors. I truely believe that this style matches her character perfectly and just so happens to match mine as well.


Love Love LOVE the table with different colors and styles of chairs. Can I please just get rid of all my stuff and mimic this apartment???

I can't get over this white washed wood! All of the furnature is so different and goes together so perfectly!

I'm thinking I may need a trip to The Rink...


You can bet there will be some Mary Margaret inspired project coming your way!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment