Thursday, September 27, 2012

October Days

With the crisp cool air of October in our midst, I believe it is time for me to set some goals of things I want to get done this next month.

For anyone who doesn't know me personally, I am the type of girl who likes to have a plan. I LOVE to-do lists and seeing them get completed.

My goals list is partially for my and partially for you all, my readers. I would like it to be sort of a Table of Contents for what you can expect to see on my blog this next month.

So here we go...

Goal...
1. Plan and Execute an Amazing Halloween Party with my roommate Bonny

















2. Celebrate my Mom and Significant Other's Birthdays!

3. Get caught up on Once Upon A Time and Pretty Little Liars


4. Renovate and Update My Half Bath


5. Come up with some great craft projects


6. Build a Homecoming Float for the Central Student Alumni Association

7. Save $$$ money $$$

8. Attend Some great events to share with my readers!

9. Obtain more readership on my Blog
10. Blog at least 20 times this month

Sounds like a busy month but a fun one filled with Scary movies and close friends. What more could a girl want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment