Friday, October 26, 2012

Remember that Time I had Writers Block?

Well I have been thinking about what I want for my life and I am still in the process of deciding some things but on the other hand I have created my ultimate goal for this blog.

So I am really into making old unwanted things into something beautiful that people will love. Hence the name "Reasons to Love." Unfortunately with being a full time student and a part time worker I do not find too much free time to go picking and redo pieces to either use in my home or sell for someone else to use.

I would love to be able to just do that and make a living off of this hobby that my mom and I could do together. She has taught me everything I know and I would love to be able to do this with her everyday.

People who I have seen and researched that do this type of work get most all of their publicity and clients through the use of a blog and various social media outlets. Now with me being an advertising major with a lot of public relations experience, this is right up my ally. A co-worker helped me shape this plan for the future of my blog and here is the gist --

  • After the blogging class I am in is over I will be moving over to Wordpress
  • I will purchase my domain -- reasonstoloveblog.com
  • Malory (my lovely co-worker) will be helping me design my web page and brand myself
  • I will create correlating facebook, twitter and other social pages
  • I will be using my personal pinterest page for the business and inspirations for my blog
  • I will set up an account to start buying, reclaiming and selling my products.
  • Hopefully with my determination to reach this goal I can be a successful entrepreneur.

This is my life, this is my dream and I am going to reach it.

No comments:

Post a Comment