Thursday, October 4, 2012

The Future of My Blog

While taking this blogging class I have been able to really look at blogs and see how they are set up and what they talk about. They seem to have everything together! They have a subject or theme to thier blog and they stick to it. Now, i've never been one to be a copycat buuuttt I really think I need to take notes of what I like about the blogs I follow because I don't have a specific subject or theme...

A friend of mine just recently launched a blog and shortly after turned it into a website then created social media sites to go with the site. With in a couple of days of doing this she has already gained tons of readership and gotten an interview with a "Big Time" Celebrity. She wouldn't tell me who so she wouldn't jinx it, but I am so proud and amazed that she created an idea, something she is passionate about, and worked hard to make it happen.

Now alls I gotta do is MAKE IT BIG! I want my writing to have a purpose and create loyal readership so that maybe I can provide some type of help, entertainment, education for people. Sound more like I'm the one who needs help...

I'll practice my writing and figure out what I will be best at writing about on my blog. Until I feel that my blog is ready I will not go seeking for reader's. I want the first impression to be the best impression. 

No comments:

Post a Comment