Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bonjour!

Hello Readers!


I've got my blog up and running but that's about it... I know what I'll be posting and I know what kind of personality I want my blog to have... My personality! Unfortunately I am not savvy when it comes to computers and things as simple as blog backgrounds. I know what I want but I don't know how to get it on my darn blog. As I deal with that I am officially kicking off my blog by tell you all what you'll be able to find on my blog.

I just bought my first house last April. It was built in 1971 and although the previous owners took care of the house there was ALOT that needs to get done to not only update this house but to make it my home. :) The main topics of Reasons to Love will be things like home renovations, DYI projects, organizational tips, ways to live greener, and maybe even a few recipes! Now this is a personal lifestyle blog and I think I live a some what exciting life, so you may even find a few funny stories, places to travel and eat or even some reviews on movies, shows or books. What ever it is that you enjoy I hope I can give you a Reason to Love something for you on my blog. Don't be shy! Leave me some comments!


Love Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment